Saturday, March 15, 2008

caffeination update

It's been 17 days of my accidental detox of caffeine. In those 17 days, I am pretty sure I have had 5 cups of coffee. I know...I know-but I only drink it (one cup) on days where I MUST be focused and functional to get my work done (so, that means, Sundays, Mondays and every other Tuesday).

So i have converted. No longer am I a slave to the caffeine. It's amazing. (I shared in the office during this conversion that I have been drinking coffee since i was 9 and that was my diet in high school: coffee and cigarettes. Such a great diet. NOT so much.) I am now in LOVE with green tea. I really am. I am not getting much in the area of caffeine, great taste and supposedly, it helps speed up your metabolism. Can't beat that! It's warm, good for you and I love the taste. Ok, so that is my quick update on caffeination. i am now off to cook some kind of dinner and rest before tomorrow! It's a big day-our first ever immersion baptism in our sanctuary! (please pray tonight that the water is warmed enough :)). 

3 comments:

Nini said...

Props to the no caffine.

I tagged you on my blog...that means you have to go read it and follow directions. Puhleeze. If I had to do it...so do you!

Colleen Franklin said...

wow! I knew you could do it! Maybe we can get together and yawn sometime.
And I'm taking up the Quirk challenge!

sarah said...

yiipppppppeeeee! so fun to see Gracie at the 7 tonight. i don't know, but there's something about baptisms and having kids present that is so great. maybe it's there adorable dancing ability? they dont care if they are on beat-they just dance. super cute.