Friday, August 15, 2008

Blog...I Have Neglected You

Blog, I am so sorry. I haven't been spending quality time with you lately. You see, life gets so crazy and the weeks pass by and before I know it, I am away from the computer for days on end (vacation)...I mean, we all need a vacation, Blog. Believe me, every night as I go to sleep I think, "I should have spent some time with Blog today". I do miss you and think about you a lot. And I apologize for not being present right now. Life is just nuts, man, it is. I want more spare time, but I can't find it. And I mean, the Olympics is on. That's only once every 4 YEARS. 

So, Blog, I just want to let you know that when I am back from vacation, I will give you all the quality time you need. I will sit down with a cup of tea, listen to your feelings, and reconcile our relationship. Blog, I will see you in a week.

3 comments:

Gibbytron said...

Yes. it is time my friend. :)

Colleen Franklin said...

I think Blog feels much better now. Its feelings are validated and it feels listened to. Good job!

MamaBee said...

Ahahahahaha! Yessssss!