Friday, February 6, 2009

Pregnant Diaries: Take your bets!

I officially have 34 days to go (if he actually shows on his due date)! That's actually crazy to think that. I'm 35 weeks, 1 day and counting! 

Ok, so there are baby bets taking place on Facebook, so I thought I'd make it official on the blog. You are invited to throw in your bets starting now! How long will I be in labor? How big will the baby be? What day will he be born? These are all the questions I ask and yet, I won't know til I get there! So bets start NOW-throw in your best guess!! There might even be a prize associated to the person who guesses the closest (depending how well my labor goes, I may throw out a few prizes to the different areas of betting, if I am in a good mood). Betting closes at 11:59pm, March 12th!

So, here's the format for the bet:
The Day
Date:
Time:

The Baby
Weight:
Length:

Happy betting!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

It would help to know your actual due date! You expect me to do the math?!?! I'm going to bet that he'll be born at 2:37 am on March 10,2009, weighing 7lbs 2oz and 19 inches long.

sarah said...

Good question :). My due date is March 12th. you can change your bet if that helps you :).

Shannon Marie said...

i'm changing mine:
2 march
6 pounds 2 oz
19.5 inches long
4 hours from water breaking to baby.

JenniHC said...

All right, here's my bet. :)

March 18
2:24am

8 lbs., 14 oz.
20.5 inches

Nini said...

okay...hmmm it is harder being on this end of the guessing game...regarding how long you are in labor...do you plan on counting from your first contractions that are like 20 minutes apart, or from like 5 minutes apart...hmmm?

My guesses are:

March 14th @ 3:47pm
7 lbs. 4 oz. 19.5 inches

2 1/2 hours labor from water breaking.

YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT!

Ms. Lauren said...

I'm going to guess you will be early (I have a feeling you would like to be just a bit early, as long as its ok for Jackson, given the other blogs you've written - YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!)

March 7
7lbs, 7oz
17in long
7:07pm
:)

Can't wait for him to get here!

Blessed said...

March 6
8:00 am (after an all night labor)
7 lbs 8 oz
19 1/2 inches long

I'll pray he has a little head. ; )

And I actually think if you have to labor for over 8 hours, night is a pretty good time to do it. I did with a couple of mine, and you are so tired you get more zoned out, which I think helps with patience and focus. And then, the morning comes with the baby, your first hours with him are in a room flooded with natural light, little wrinkly man sleeping in your arms, husband zonked out on the sofa, all is so peaceful. : )

P.S. Shannon Marie definitely loves you.

Mamatoosi said...

12:51 am March 9. 8 lbs, 7 oz. 19 inches long.

Morgan Findsen said...

The Day
Date: 03/11/09
Time: 8 PM


The Baby
Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz.
Length: 19 inches

Cant wait to see him :)