Monday, October 27, 2008

Pregnant Diaries: gender dreams

Ok, so it has been a little while since I last blogged. I will blog about my absence later. But in the meantime...I am currently 20 weeks along, halfway done with the pregnancy, and we find out the gender THIS THURSDAY! (as long as it isn't shy or decides to be a pain at the ultrasound).  It's been a long 4 weeks waiting for this!!

So, last night I had a dream about our sonogram. Mike and I were watching on our cool little screen, so excited to be there and see our baby again and the baby gave a wide open view...of a prenatal wiener. I was thinking, "duh...it's a boy!" So, we leave the appointment and I tell Anne, my friend who just had a baby boy in July and showed her a picture of the ultrasound (the boy was wide open, doing the splits-you couldn't miss it). She was ecstatic. End of dream. 

So, was this a prophetic dream? Will I be taking this kid to baseball practice and have to monitor video game intake? We have a pool going on at work-it's about 50/50 split. we shall see thursday!!

3 comments:

Gibbytron said...

My guess is it will be a boy or a girl.

Mamatoosi said...

I had two dreams I was going to have a boy before I found out that I was having a boy. It might have been a coincidence because I wanted a boy and my subconscious may have been leaning in that direction, but I tell people that I wanted a boy because I knew I was having a boy. ;)

Charlie said...

today is thursday, what's it gonna be?